December 4, 2020
Announcements and Events
Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- The Rink of Dreams at City Hall, the Lansdowne Park Skating Court and other options are open for free public skating – weather permitting.
- Has a COVID Christmas got you feeling blue? Here are some things that you can do!
- Here are ten ways to celebrate safely during the holidays.
- Visit the City’s Economic support and recovery section and the Employer Outreach Toolkit for information and resources on spreading the word to shop local.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- NEW Holiday messaging: Be social wise - guidance for social gatherings during COVID-19.
- Influenza vaccine: New time slots and FluMist now available.
- Watch Dr. Etches’ verbal report to the Ottawa Board of Health (starts at 1:01).
- Be ready for snow and cold with these COVIDWise Winter activities.
In case you missed it
- Register for City of Ottawa COVID-modified winter recreation and arts activities.
- Due to COVID-19, people are encouraged to pay tickets easily and quickly online at paytickets.ca. Check out how to pay your water utility bills and property taxes online too.
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.