November 20, 2020
Announcements and Events
Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- The City established a COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Task Force.
- Learn more about the five levels of public health measures in the Province of Ontario’s COVID-19 response framework and public health measures for restrict (orange).
- The COVID-19 Drive-Thru Assessment Centre at the National Arts Centre is open. Visit Ottawa Public Health for COVID-19 testing information.
- Due to COVID-19, people are encouraged to pay tickets easily and quickly online at paytickets.ca. Check out how to pay your water utility bills and property taxes online too.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Now open: COVID-19 Drive-Thru Assessment Centre at the National Arts Centre.
- Participate in Phase 4 of OPH’s public engagement strategy on Engage Ottawa.
- VIDEO: Process if a student is sick or tests positive for COVID-19.
In case you missed it
- Visit the City’s Economic support and recovery section for information and resources.
- Visit our Provincial and City Rules page for the latest updates.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.