August 7, 2020
Announcements and Events
Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- More in-person counter services are now available for permits, business licences and more. Use the online booking tool on ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1 to book an appointment.
- We are reopening museums and historic sites! Book your visit online by 4 pm one day prior at ottawa.ca/museums.
- Reminder that masks are mandatory in indoor public spaces and the City seeks donations of cloth masks for those in need.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- NEW: COVID-19 Guidance and Attendance Log for places of worship.
- Report: Status of Employment and Income Pressures During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Ottawa.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest statements from officials.
- Resources for those pregnant and parenting during COVID-19.
- Stay connected: Follow Ottawa Public Health on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
In case you missed it
- Take a hike! Ottawa has many natural areas to explore.
- City to reopen nine of its cardio and weight rooms and resume rentals of community spaces at 12 recreation and four cultural facilities starting August 4.
- City Hall and Ben Franklin Place Client Service Centres are now open by appointment only. If you do not have access to the internet, you can call 3-1-1 to book an appointment with a City of Ottawa agent or to find out more about the City’s reopening plan and COVID-related safety protocols.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.