Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Seven steps for a safe long weekend in the time of COVID-19.
- City to reopen museums and historic sites starting August 5.
- City to reopen nine of its cardio and weight rooms and resume rentals of community spaces at 12 recreation and four cultural facilities starting August 4.
- Reminder that masks are mandatory in indoor public spaces and the City seeks donations of cloth masks for those in need.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Continue to be COVIDWise.
- Be COVIDKind. Remember masks, civility and respect in indoor public places.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest news by reading Ottawa Public Health statements.
- It’s OK not to be OK. Look after your mental health.
In case you missed it
- Colonel By Day activities and schedule changes.
- City Hall and Ben Franklin Place Client Service Centres are now open by appointment only. If you do not have access to the internet, you can call 3-1-1 to book an appointment with a City of Ottawa agent or to find out more about the City’s reopening plan and COVID-related safety protocols.
- COVID-19 safety measures at City pool facilities.
- Help support your community, be #COVIDWise and #ShopLocal. #MyOttawa
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.