Welcome to the City of Ottawa’s weekly roundup of information regarding the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can also keep up with City updates daily on COVID-19 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Council Update: City staff are working to help keep Ottawa businesses and neighbourhoods vibrant through the fall and winter.
- Safety measures will be in place at voting places to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and the City has introduced a new way to vote in the 2020 Cumberland By-election.
- Masks remain mandatory in indoor public spaces through October.
The latest from Ottawa Public Health
- Make screening a habit: OPH’s COVID-19 screening tool for students(available in 7 languages).
- VIDEO: Listen to Dr. Vera Etches’ back-to-school message.
- Supports for older adults and those caring for them.
- Supporting schools during COVID-19.
- Stay connected: Follow Ottawa Public Health on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
In case you missed it
- The COVID-19 drive-thru Assessment Centre on Coventry Road is now open. People with pre-booked appointments can get tested by a health-care provider from their cars.
- Children are headed back to the classroom. Tips and resources to help you plan a commute that is safe for everyone
- Eight more City arenas opened on September 8.
- The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs, and services that affect your daily life.