We’ve updated our powerful mapping tool, geoOttawa. Looking for information on the city? There’s a pretty good chance you’ll find it through this mobile-friendly interactive map.
The tool lets you apply different layers of map information to find almost anything you might think of:
- Search a property by address and produce a property report with list size, ward information and more.
- Find out information about City facilities.Discover parks, schools and other community amenities.
- Get information on roads and zoning
- Map the City’s source water and tree canopy.
- Find cycling routes.
- View street images and browse available aerial photos dating back to 1928.
Maybe you work in construction, development or real estate. Maybe you have an interest in local history. Or maybe you’re involved in your community or are just a curious resident. Whatever your needs, geoOttawa is a great resource.
We’ve added new features to make using it even easier! Try it out now on your preferred browser. And it’s mobile friendly so you can also use it on your tablet or smart phone. Other improvements include:
- improved drawing and measuring tools
- additional map layers (many of the map layers within geoOttawa can be found on the City’s Open Ottawa site)
- a Near Here tool to show nearby facilities and amenities
We welcome your feedback on geoOttawa. Use the mail icon in the top right corner to comment.