The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs and services that affect your daily life. From open houses to workshops and online consultations, your feedback helps to shape City decisions.
The following ongoing online consultations where residents can offer their feedback are available next week:
- Osgoode Pathway to Manotick Link (Mitch Owens Road and Rideau Forest Neighbourhood) – The City has initiated a functional planning study to improve connectivity between the Osgoode Pathway, renamed the Doug Thompson Pathway, and Manotick Village until Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Cyrville Station to Ogilvie Road Multi-Use Pathway – until Monday, March 19, 2018
- Maitland Avenue Highway 417 Bridge Cycling Improvements Environmental Assessment – until Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Rooming House Licensing By-law: Issues with respect to rooming house licensing were raised as part of the By-law Review Strategy approved by Council in 2015. Input is being collected for residents to share their views. Please review the discussion paper and complete the online survey by March 30.
- Ottawa Next: Beyond 2036: The City is looking for residents’ input on a plan for realizing Ottawa’s future as the most liveable city in North America. Please complete a short survey to share your ideas and comments.
The City offers residents a variety of opportunities to share information, consult and collaborate. Stay informed on upcoming engagement opportunities to see your ideas, suggestions and concerns incorporated into the work that impacts you and your community.