The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs and services that affect your daily life. From open houses to workshops and online consultations, your feedback helps to shape City decisions.
The following opportunities to learn more about City projects are available next week:
Monday, March 19
- Information Meeting for the Rideau Carleton Raceway Casino Expansion Development Application
2451 Riverside Drive
6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Flood Mitigation Information Session (Ward 13, Rideau-Rockcliffe)
St. Bartholomew’s Church Hall
125 MacKay Street
7 to 9 p.m.
Tuesday, March 20
- Flood Mitigation Information Session (Ward 19, Cumberland)
R.J. Kennedy Arena115 Dunning Road
6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The following ongoing online consultations where residents can offer their feedback are available next week:
- Albert and Slater Streets Post Light Rail Transit (LRT) Repurposing Functional Design Study and Slater Street Realignment Environmental Assessment Study – until Wednesday, March 28
- Rooming House Licensing By-law: Issues with respect to rooming house licensing were raised as part of the By-law Review Strategy approved by Council in 2015. Input is being collected for residents to share their views. Please review the discussion paper and complete the online survey by March 30.
- Ottawa Next: Beyond 2036: The City is looking for residents’ input on a plan for realizing Ottawa’s future as the most liveable city in North America. Please complete a short survey to share your ideas and comments.
The City offers residents a variety of opportunities to share information, consult and collaborate. Stay informed on upcoming engagement opportunities to see your ideas, suggestions and concerns incorporated into the work that impacts you and your community.