The City of Ottawa wants your input on the projects, policies, programs and services that affect your daily life. From open houses to workshops and online consultations, your feedback helps to shape City decisions.
Next week, there are ongoing online consultations where residents can offer their feedback. They include:
- Ottawa Music Strategy: until November 14
The Ottawa Music Industry Coalition (OMIC) and the City of Ottawa are developing Ottawa’s first music strategy and are seeking your input through this short anonymous survey.
- 3071 Riverside Drive: until November 24
The City of Ottawa is commencing preliminary consultation on the new park to be built at 3071 Riverside Drive.
- O’Connor Street Bikeway: until November 30
The City of Ottawa is conducting a survey on cyclists' experiences using the O'Connor Bikeway. Information gathered from this survey will be used to guide planning of the City’s cycling network.
- Ready for Rail Survey:
The City of Ottawa wants to know if you have seen its Ready for Rail campaign across the city. Please complete a short three to five minute survey to let us know what you have seen and learned about the O-Train Confederation Line.
- City of Ottawa’s 2018 Budget Consultations:
Once again, the City of Ottawa is taking an interactive approach to keep residents informed about next year’s budget and to provide multiple forums for public feedback.
- The City is conducting public consultations on four separate naming proposals. Comments must be received no later than November 11.
- Name a future park located at the corner intersection of Hazeldean Road and Stittsville Main Street “Kavanagh Green”
- Name a gymnasium in the Hunt Club Riverside Park Community Centre “Robert and Linda Poulsen Gymnasium”
- Name the Sawmill Creek Settling Pond the “Wendy Stewart Pond”
- Name a cemetery in Claudette Cain Park the “Moodie Family Cemetery”
The City offers residents a variety of opportunities to share information, consult and collaborate. Stay informed on upcoming engagement opportunities to see your ideas, suggestions and concerns incorporated into the work that impacts you and your community.