All Council, Committee and Board meetings will be held by remote, electronic participation, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City of Ottawa continues to take COVID-19 seriously, and in following the advice of provincial and federal governments is making significant changes to services and programming to help protect the health and wellbeing of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person meetings have been cancelled. Such meetings, as warranted, will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
Planning Committee – Thursday, January 14 at 9:30 am
- Framework for adopting a Community Benefits Charge By-law to replace current Section 37 Policies
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 33 Maple Grove Road
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 1155 Joseph Cyr Street and 1082 Cyrville Road
- Zoning By-law Amendment – Part of 1620 Maple Grove Road
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 1258 Marenger Street
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 300 Mìwàte Private
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 243 and 245 Hinchey Avenue
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 114 Isabella Street
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 847 Woodroffe Avenue
- Zoning By-law Amendment – Part of 54 Springbrook Drive
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 390 and 394 Bank Street
- Temporary Zoning By-law Amendment – 114 Richmond Road
- Development Charge Complaint – 1325 Johnston Road
Ottawa Police Services Board – Policy and Governance Committee – Thursday, January 14 at 1 pm
- Board 2020 work plan: year-end status
- Draft Board 2021 work plan
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.