All Council, Committee and Board meetings will be held by remote, electronic participation, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1.
The City of Ottawa continues to take COVID-19 seriously, and in following the advice of provincial and federal governments is making significant changes to services and programming to help protect the health and wellbeing of the community. City Hall is temporarily closed to help stop the spread of COVID-19. In-person meetings have been cancelled. Such meetings, as warranted, will be held electronically until further notice. For more information about service disruptions, please visit our COVID-19 webpage.
Finance and Economic Development Committee – Tuesday, February 1 at 9:30 am
- The waiver of real property policy and transfer of previously declared surplus land – part of 3380 Jockvale Road
- AMO call to action on joint and several liability
- Information Technology Services digital resource alignment
Special Meeting – Accessibility Advisory Committee – Tuesday, February 1 at 6 pm
Transportation Committee – Wednesday, February 2 at 9:30 am
- Tremblay LRT Station multi-use pathway crossing of VIA Rail Station environmental assessment study – statement of work
- Strategic Road Safety Action Plan annual report
- Status update – Transportation Committee inquiries and motions for the period ending January 21, 2022
Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee – Thursday, February 3 at 10 am
- Zoning By-Law amendment – 2256 (2220) Burnt Lands Road
- Zoning By-Law amendment – 4443 Woodkilton Road
- Official Plan amendment and Zoning By-Law amendment - 5368 Boundary Road, 6150 Thunder Road
- Zoning By-Law amendment – 4220 (4140) Upper Dwyer Hill Road
- East Savage municipal drain - Court of Revision
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca, call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401) or 613-580-2400 to contact the City using Canada Video Relay Service. You can also connect with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.