For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1. For more information about how to watch or participate in individual meetings, please consult the specific meeting’s agenda at ottawa.ca/agendas.
Ottawa Police Services Board – Monday, July 25 at 4 pm – Information: 613-560-1270
- Chair’s verbal report
- Chief’s verbal report
- Report from Hefid.Solutions on the results of the Chief recruitment community engagement
- Renewal of 911 service agreement between the Ottawa Police Services Board and the City of Ottawa
- Legal Services status report: Q2 2022
- Board monitoring requirements status report: Q2 2022
- Outstanding board inquiries and motions: July 2022
- Letters of commendation
In Camera Items
- Legal Services report: Q2 2022
- Labour relations matter
- Delay application
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca, call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401) or 613-580-2400 to contact the City using Canada Video Relay Service. You can also connect with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.