For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts, visit ottawa.ca/agendas or call 3-1-1. For more information about how to watch or participate in individual meetings, please consult the specific meeting’s agenda at ottawa.ca/agendas.
Built Heritage Committee – Monday, March 6 at 9:30 am
- Designation of the Crabtree House, 559 Lang’s Road under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act
- Applications to alteration to 233 Argyle Street and 330 McLeod Street, properties designated under Part V of the Ontario Heritage Act as part of the Centretown Heritage Conservation District
- Heritage permits issued through delegated authority, 2022
- Status update – Built Heritage Committee inquiries and motions for the period ending February 17, 2023
Finance and Corporate Services Committee – Tuesday, March 7 at 9:30 am
- Status update – Finance and Corporate Services Committee inquiries and motions for the period ending February 24, 2023
- City representation and delegate attendance at the Federation of Canadian Municipalities and the Association of Municipalities of Ontario annual conferences
- 2021 Business Improvement Area and Sparks Street Mall Authority – Annual reports and audited financial statements
- Declaration of surplus land - 2060 Lanthier Drive and transfer to Ottawa Community Lands Development Corporation
- Brownfield grant application – 2 Montreal Road and 3 Selkirk Street
Ottawa City Council – Wednesday, March 8 at 10 am
Ottawa Police Services Board Finance and Audit Committee – Thursday, March 9 at 10 am
- 2023 Annual Audit Plan
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca, call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401) or 613-580-2400 to contact the City using Canada Video Relay Service. You can also connect with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.