Ottawa – All public meetings are held at Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West, unless otherwise noted. For a complete agenda and updates, please sign up for email alerts or visit ottawa.ca/agendas, or call 3-1-1.
Ottawa Police Services Board - Monday, September 24, 4 pm, Champlain Room
A new date and time will be posted as soon as possible.
Planning Committee - Tuesday, September 25, 9:30 am, Champlain Room
- Renovation of original house and construction of a rear addition at 119 York Street, a property designated under Part V of the Ontario Heritage Act, within the ByWard Market Heritage Conservation District (Ward 12 – Rideau-Vanier)
- Application to alter the Medical Arts Building, 180 Metcalfe Street, a property designated under Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act (Ward 14 – Somerset)
- Zoning By-law Amendment – Parts of 2336 Tenth Line Road (Ward 19 – Cumberland)
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 241 Eric Czapnik Way (Ward 1 – Orléans)
- Site Plan Control – 113 and 115 Echo Drive (Ward 17 – Capital)
- Zoning By-law Amendment – Part of 401 and Part of 411 Corkstown Road (Ward 7 – Bay)
- Zoning By-law Amendment – 5897 Fernbank Road (Ward 6 – Stittsville)
- Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendment – 3370 Greenbank Road (Ward 3 – Barrhaven)
- Settlement of some appeals to OPA 150 (City Wide)
- Status update – Planning Committee inquiries and motions for the period ending September 14, 2018 (City Wide)
City Council - Wednesday, September 26, 10 am, Andrew S. Haydon Hall
Environmental Stewardship Advisory Committee - Thursday, September 27, 6:30 pm, Richmond Room