Your Scotiabank NHL100 Classic game ticket is also your unlimited pass to free transit on OC Transpo and STO three hours before and three hours after the game. Para Transpo fares are also included in your event ticket price. Please book your trip as normal. For additional information, please visit octranspo.com.
Scotiabank NHL100 Classic traffic and transportation
Game Day shuttles
Just like any RedBlacks football game day, and like last month’s Grey Cup Game day, there are shuttle options you can take to get to the Scotiabank NHL100 Classic hockey game.
OC Transpo Park and Rides (in Ottawa)
- All 450-series routes will be in service starting at 4 p.m. (three hours prior to the game)
- The 450-series service will be provided for 90 minutes after the end of the game
STO Park and Rides in Gatineau
Special event (yellow bus) shuttles, starting at 1 p.m. and departing from:
- Canada Post
2701 Riverside Drive
- Vincent Massey Park
Heron Road and Riverside Drive
- City Hall
110 Laurier Avenue West
Game Day road closures
Traffic will be very slow around Lansdowne before and after the game. Come down and enjoy yourself but expect delays. If you are not going to the Scotiabank NHL100 Classic festivities, please try to avoid driving in the area.
- Bank Street will be closed to all vehicles and bicycles between Sunnyside Drive and Fifth Avenue between 3:30 p.m. and midnight. Pedestrians only will be permitted at this time. Cyclists will have to dismount and walk their bikes through the closure zone.
- Queen Elizabeth Drive will be closed between Preston Street and Somerset Street between 9 p.m. and midnight.
- Monk Street will be closed to all vehicles and bicycles between 3:30 p.m. and midnight.
Parking Prohibited (Saturday, December 16):
- Bank Street from Chamberlain Avenue to Riverdale Avenue;
- Bronson Avenue from Hwy 417 to Sunnyside Avenue;
- Monk Street from Fifth Avenue to Wilton Crescent;
- Fifth Avenue from Lyon Street South to O’Connor Street
- Lisgar Street from Elgin Street to easterly end
- Sections of Holmwood Avenue, O’Connor Street, Chamberlain Avenue and Wilton Crescent
There are activities taking place on Parliament Hill at the Canada 150 Rink throughout the weekend. OC Transpo Routes 6 and 7 travel frequently between Lansdowne Park and Parliament Hill and there will be increased service to meet the anticipated demand.
Parking at Lansdowne
There will be bicycle parking available at Lansdowne. Parking for motorized vehicles at Lansdowne the day of the game is limited.
Ottawa Police advise that there will be an increase in police presence in Ottawa due to the NHL100 Classic. Residents and visitors are reminded that if you see something suspicious, report it to a police officer.
Sometimes emergency responders are needed in large crowds. If this happens, please move out of the way and follow their instructions.
Have a game plan for a safe ride home. Celebrate responsibly and don’t drive impaired by drugs or alcohol.