Now, we’re not saying that all 9,741 City recreation programs (yes... we counted) are for you, but there is bound to be one... maybe even as many as three... relating to what you want to achieve in 2018. All you have to do is find it.
The online Recreation eGuide and Mon guide francophone des loisirs offer a variety of instructional and recreational opportunities for all ages and abilities. Here are just some of the fun ways you can keep warm this winter:
- Stretch your muscles and strengthen your core in the fitness studio, weight room or warm pool.
- Dance away your winter blues by moving to world rhythms and jazzy beats.
- Get messy creating masterpieces for your home.
- Take up the piano, guitar or a martial art.
- Boost your team spirit by curling or playing volleyball or basketball.
Please note that a client barcode and family PIN numbers are required to register for recreation programs. Visit ottawa.ca for more information.