February 18, 2021
Announcements and Events
The following projects will impact Ottawa traffic:
- Highway 174 – The following Highway 174 ramps will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The eastbound on-ramp from northbound Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard will close on Thursday, February 25 from 10 pm to 5 am the following morning, and on Friday, February 26 from 11 pm to 7 am the following morning.
- The westbound off-ramp to Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard will close nightly from 10 pm to 5 am beginning Tuesday, February 23 and ending the morning of Friday, February 26. It will close again the evening of Friday, February 26 at 11 pm and reopen at 7 am on Saturday, February 27.
- Highway 417 – The Highway 417 westbound on-ramp from northbound Pinecrest Road will close nightly from 11 pm to 5 am, beginning Wednesday, February 17 and ending the morning of Saturday, February 20. It will close again nightly from 11 pm to 5 am beginning Friday February 22 and ending the morning of Saturday, February 27. A full closure of the Highway 417 westbound on-ramp from northbound Pinecrest Road will begin on Monday, March 1.
- Byron Avenue – Sections of Byron Avenue between Lockhart Road and Redwood Avenue, and between Richardson Avenue and Ancaster Avenue are closed until the end of March for Stage 2 LRT work.