The following projects will impact Ottawa traffic:
- Highway 417 – The westbound on-ramp from northbound Pinecrest Road will close for Stage 2 LRT work nightly at 11 pm on Tuesday, February 9 and Wednesday, February 10, reopening at 5 am the following morning.
- Highway 174 – The following Highway 174 ramps will close for Stage 2 LRT roadwork:
- The westbound off-ramp to Montreal Road will close nightly from 10 pm to 5 am beginning Tuesday, February 9 and ending the morning of Friday, February 12.
- The eastbound off-ramp to Jeanne d’Arc Boulevard will close nightly from 10 pm to 6 am beginning Monday, February 8 and ending the morning of Friday, February 12.
- The westbound on-ramp from westbound Montreal Road to westbound Highway 174 will close from noon on Friday, February 5 until 5 am on Saturday, February 6.
- Queen Elizabeth Driveway – Queen Elizabeth Driveway is closed daily from 9 am until 5 pm between Somerset and Fifth avenues to create more outdoor space for exercise.
- Ancaster Avenue – Ancaster Avenue is closed between Byron Avenue and Richmond Road until Monday, February 22 for Stage 2 LRT work.
- Byron Avenue – Byron Avenue is closed between Sherbourne Road and Redwood Avenue, and between New Orchard and Ancaster avenues until the end of March for Stage 2 LRT work.
- Redwood Avenue – Redwood Avenue is closed between Richmond Road and Byron Avenue until Thursday, April 1 for Stage 2 LRT work.