These events and projects will have the following impacts on Ottawa traffic:
Highway 417 – From Friday, November 29 to Sunday, December 1, Highway 417 will be reduced to two eastbound lanes between Carling and Parkdale avenues and two westbound lanes between Bronson and Island Park Drive. Reductions will be in place on weeknights from 10 pm to 8 am on weekdays and from 10 pm to 6 am on weekends for construction on the Harmer Avenue pedestrian bridge. The Parkdale Avenue off-ramp will remain open.
Manotick Santa Claus Parade – On Saturday, November 30, from 11 am to 1 pm, the following streets will close:
- Dctor Leach Drive between 5572 Doctor Leach Drive and Beaverwood Road.
- Beaverwod Road between Doctor Leach Drive and Scharfield Road.
- Scharfield Rad between Beaverwood Road and Maple Avenue.
- Maple Avenue between Scharfield Rad and Manotick Main Street.
- Mantick Main Street between Maple and Eastman avenues.
- Eastman Avenue between Mantick Main Street and Potter Drive.
- Ptter Drive between Eastman Avenue and Doctor Leach Drive.
Santa’s Parade of Lights in Orléans – On Saturday, November 30, from 6 pm to 8:30 pm, St. Joseph Boulevard between Youville and Prestone drives, and Prestone Drive between St. Joseph and Centrum boulevards will close. The eastbound lanes of St. Joseph Boulevard between Hart Road and Youville Drive will also close between 1 pm to 6 pm to stage the parade.
Stittsville Parade of Lights – On Saturday, November 30, from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm, Stittsville Main Street between Neil Avenue and Orville Street, and Abbott Street East between Stittsville Main Street Carberry Drive will close.