The following projects and events will impact Ottawa traffic:
Gladstone Avenue – Gladstone Avenue eastbound is closed between Elgin and Cartier streets for approximately three weeks to bury hydro wires. OC Transpo routes 14 and 114 are being detoured. Signed detours are in place and local access is being maintained. Visit OCTranspo.com and the Elgin Street Renewal project page for more information.
Winterlude – The following streets will close at the times listed, for Winterlude:
- Queen Elizabeth Driveway, between Preston and Somerset streets
- Saturday, February 15 form 9:30 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, February 16, form 9:30 am to 6 pm
- Mnday, February 17, from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Motorists should also expect lane encroachments until Friday, February 21 on the following streets:
- Metcalfe Street, between Wellington and Sparks streets
- O’Connor Street, between Wellington and Queen streets
Winterman races – The following streets will close on Sunday, February 16 at the times listed, for the Winterman races:
- Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway eastbound, between Parkdale Avenue and Vimy Place, from 8 to 10 am
- Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway westbound, between Vimy Place and Island Park Drive, from 8 am to 2:30 pm
- Slidell Street between Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway and the Bayview Station Road roundabout, from 6:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Burnside Avenue and Bayview Station Road, between Stonehurst Avenue and Albert Street, from 6:30 am to 2:30 pm
Accora Village Bed Race for Kiwanis – On Saturday, February 15, York Street will close between Dalhousie and William streets from 8 am to 3 pm for the 2020 Accora Village Bed Race for Kiwanis. Additional parking restriction will be in effect on York Street between Dalhousie and William streets, during the race.