Upcoming road work projects will have the following impacts on Ottawa traffic:
- O-Train Trillium Line – OC Transpo’s O-Train Trillium Line service will be temporarily replaced by Route 107 bus service from 7:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. on October 22. These temporary closures will allow for site inspections in preparation for future service expansion. Route 107 buses will travel parallel to the Trillium Line routing between Bayview and South Keys stations every 15 minutes, with limited stops along the way to provide service in proximity to the Trillium Line stations. In addition to Route 107, there may be other bus route options that work better for some customers. For schedules and travel planning assistance, visit octranspo.com or call 613-741-4390.
- Bank Street – Bank Street will be closed between Conroy Road and Davidson Road for road reconstruction work for two consecutive weekends:
- Friday, October 20 at 7 p.m. to Monday, October 23 at 5 a.m.
- Friday, October 27 at 7 p.m. to Monday, October 30 at 5 a.m.
- Anderson Road – Anderson Road between Ridge Road and Russell Road will be closed to motorists, cyclists and pedestrians from Friday, October 27 at 7 p.m. to Tuesday, October 31 at 6 a.m. due to a culvert replacement. A signed detour will be in place to direct traffic around the closure. Access will be provided for local residents.
- Prince of Wales Drive – On Saturday October 21, from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Prince of Wales Drive will be temporarily reduced to one lane of traffic for asphalt roadway paving between Amberwood Crescent and Fallowfield Road. Traffic in both directions will be flagged around the construction zone.
Signed detours will be in place to direct motorists around the closures. For more updates on construction and road work activity across the city, or for information about traffic and travel planning, visit the City’s Traffic Report on ottawa.ca or follow the City’s traffic account on Twitter.