If you have recently received a summons or if your matter has previously been adjourned, you are required to appear by audioconference (by phone) or videoconferencing (by video on Zoom) on the date provided on your notice.
Do not attend court in person.
- Review the Ontario Court of Justice’s Remote Court Appearances Guide for Participants before your hearing
- The Court’s protocol regarding the use of electronic communication devices in court proceedings remains in effect
- Consult the Zoom user guide for remote hearings in the Ontario Court of Justice
Provincial Offences Act tickets
Examples include speeding, careless driving, failing to surrender insurance card, red light camera tickets, by-law infractions, summons, etc. Consult the Provincial Offence (POA) ticket samples. This not for parking tickets.
- Only attend on the date and time on your notice
- For walk-in guilty plea appointments set by the Court, use the Zoom information provided on your notice
- If you do not have a set date and time, your case will be not be heard. Consult the options to request a review or request a trial date.
Toll free option: dial the toll-free number (1-855-703-8985) to connect into the Court and follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID and Passcode indicated below.
If you are having problems connecting, contact the court office by dialing 3-1-1 ( 613-580-2400) and press option #3
This page will regularly be updated as more options become available.
Hearings for summons - Part III POA tickets
If you receive a summons, you must attend court on the date and time recorded on the ticket. If you do not have a set date and time, your case will be not be heard. Consult the options to request a review or request a trial date.
|Meeting room number / ID||Zoom meeting link|
|917 7571 4492||www.ottawa.ca/courtroom102|