Register for a program
How to register
- Sign-in or create an account
- If you forgot your account information, you can have your account information e-mailed to you
- Find a program
You can also register in person by visiting a recreation facility or client service centre.
Client service centre in-person service is available by appointment only. Please select a location to book an appointment time:
Enrolment and medication forms
You will need to complete the following form(s) if you are registering your child(ren) in a program that meets one or more of the following criteria:
- The program operates for 2.5 hours or more at one time
- The program is considered a before or after school program
- The program is considered a day camp; march break camp, PA day camp, winter holiday camp or summer camp
- The program is an unlicensed drop-off preschool program offered for two or more hours at a time (e.g. Duffer Doo)
All participants must submit a completed Enrolment Form on or before the first day of camp. If required, please also complete the Medication Forms and submit them at the same time. Forms will be emailed to clients and we encourage you to fill them out in advance. Printed copies will be available on site.