You can reserve your spot online by visiting the facility webpage and browsing the schedules.
Please review the COVID-19 safety measures at City facilities information before reserving your space.
Important information to note
- The schedules listed in the charts below are a general overview of each facility’s schedules.
- When you click to reserve your space, the only schedules that will display are for activities that have spaces available for reservation.
- You can now reserve your space as of 6 pm for up to two days in advance.
- You are able to reserve your space up until 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- You are allowed to reserve a maximum of:
- 6 spaces at a time for public swims.
- 2 spaces at a time for lane swims, older adult activities and sports drop-ins.
- Clients who are unable to reserve a spot online are able to make a walk-in reservation on the day of, if there are available spaces remaining. In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to avoid disappointment, we strongly encourage you to reserve your space online.
- Payment can be made on-site - payment using debit or credit is preferred, but cash will also be accepted.
- Given that there are a limited number of spots available, clients can only reserve one session per day. We also ask that you please cancel your reservation by calling the facility if you are unable to attend.