There are many fun activities to enjoy this summer. Whether you are registering for one of our summer programs and activities, enjoying a day at the beach or splashpad, there is something for you.
Make a Splash!
Make a Splash! colouring book
Download and print the Make a Splash! colouring book [ PDF - 14.9 mb ] featuring Dexter the Park-o-saurus. For added fun, why not see if you can complete all the summer activities you see Dexter enjoying.
Summer 2021 registered activities
Summer camps, swimming lessons and certifications, outdoor recreation including tennis and cycling, virtual activities, and inclusive recreation registration is now open.
Browse the Summer 2021 Recreation eGuides and register today!
Parkasaurus safety tips
- Keep one dinosaur tail or 2 metres from others
- Use hand sanitizer frequently
- Minimize waste and don’t litter
- Self-screen and stay home if you have symptoms
- Keep young children within arms’ reach and practice water safety
- Visit your closest beach to minimize travel
- Wear a mask to enter buildings and when you cannot maintain 2 metres distance from others
- Follow the advice of Ottawa Public Health