The accessibility features of this facility are detailed below. While the City of Ottawa is constantly working to improve access, please note that not all parts of every facility are necessarily 'accessible for all' as facilities were built to meet accessibility standards of their time.
- 2 designated accessible parking spaces
- 15 metres from parking space to the door
Passenger Loading Zone
- Cut curb
- 1 accessible entrance
- Wide door for wheelchair passage
- Automatic door opener
- Direct access to the main floor, lobby, elevator
- Accessible counters
- Floor area for manoeuvring a wheelchair
- Low pile carpet
Learn more about special needs and accessible services.