March break camps and other camps
Operate June 24 to August 31, 2019. Browse the summer camp recreation eGuide for a complete list, available online February 20, 2019.
Youth leadership camps
The City of Ottawa offers a full range of leadership programs for youth 13 and up. A complete list of courses is available in the summer camp recreation eGuide, available online February 20, 2019.
Winter holiday camps
Enrolment and medication forms
Please complete the following form(s) if you are registering your child(ren) in a program that meets one or more of the following criteria:
- The program operates for 2.5 hours or more at one time
- The program is considered a before or after school program
- The program is considered a day camp; march break camp, PA day camp, winter holiday camp or summer camp
- The program is an unlicensed drop-off preschool program offered for two or more hours at a time (e.g. Duffer Doo)
All participants must submit a completed Enrolment Form on or before the first day of camp. If required, please also complete the Medication Forms and submit them at the same time. You can either print these forms, or pick up a copy at your local facility.
Please note that these forms cannot be submitted electronically.
- Enrolment Form for extended recreation and culture programs [ PDF – 1.3 MB ]
- Medication Administration Request Form [ PDF – 42 KB ]
- Terms and Conditions of Medication Administration [ PDF – 102 KB]