Events and attractions

Visit for information on hotels, attractions, and events.

Getting around

Visitor's parking permits are available only for use in Residential Parking Permit Zones by out-of-town non-residents (residing 30 km or more outside the Nation Capital Region/City of Ottawa) for a maximum of two weeks.

In My Neighbourhood offers a quick way for residents to locate schools, libraries, parks, recreation facilities, community services, events, land development applications and more in a geographic neighbourhood.