Skip to main content

St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church

82 Kent St.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a stone church built by W.T. Thomas in Gothic Revival style.

(Sunday church service at 9:15 & 11 a.m.) In 1828, Thomas McKay built Bytown's first stone church on this site, purchased from Nicholas Sparks. In 1873, a larger church was needed so architect W.T. Thomas built this impressive Gothic Revival structure with a distinctive Reformation arrangement of pews around a high central pulpit. Beautiful vaulted ceiling and lovely stained glass.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 13:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available