All City of Ottawa Client Service Centres and Provincial Offence locations are closed to the public.
- Laurier Client Service Centre, 110 Laurier Ave West
- Nepean Client Service Centre, 101 Centrepointe Drive
- Kanata Client Service Centre, 580 Terry Fox Drive
- Orleans Client Service Centre, 255 Centrum Boulevard
- Metcalfe Client Service Centre, 8243 Victoria Street
- West Carleton Client Service Centre, 5670 Carp Road
- North Gower Client Service Centre, 2155 Roger Stevens Drive
- Provincial Offences Act Office, 100 Constellation Drive
All Provincial Offences Act matters scheduled from Monday, March 16, 2020 through to and including Friday, May 29, 2020 will be adjourned and rescheduled to a later date.
You can pay your property taxes online by credit and Visa debit or through your financial institution.
You can pay in person by dropping off a cheque at one of the secure payment drop-boxes located outside the main entrances of the following locations:
- Kanata Client Service Centre at 580 Terry Fox Drive
- Orleans Client Service Centre at 255 Centrum Boulevard
Ensure that the amount on the cheque reflects the exact amount owing, and indicates the 19-digit tax roll number as shown on your tax bill. Note that payments are processed on business days only.
You can pay your water bill online with My ServiceOttawa by payment card or through your financial institution.
Parking Ticket Review / First Attendance Facility
For provincial offences and parking ticket inquires (First Attendance), please contact 3-1-1, following the prompts.
Civil marriage (wedding) ceremonies
Please note that due to emergency closures, all civil ceremonies booked between March 18th and April 6th will be rescheduled. Staff will be reaching out to all those with upcoming civil ceremony appointments to discuss available options. We appreciate your understanding.
You can access services through 3-1-1 online including:
- Register or renew a pet registration
- Apply or renew open air fire permit
- Pay a parking or traffic ticket
- Apply for a Food Premise Business License
- Load up and manage a Presto Card
If you are unable to access City services online, please call 3-1-1 so we can assist you.