On this page
Report a problem with special consideration waste collection
Your diapers and/or incontinences products may not have been collected if:
- You have not registered for the program.
- The week had a statutory holiday, in which case your regular collection day may occur one day later.
- There were too many bags (one bag of waste diapers and incontinence products is permitted).
- There is household garbage mixed in to the bag (the bag must only contain waste diapers or incontinence products).
- Waste collection contractors operate between 7 am and 6 pm; please wait until after 6 pm before submitting a request for missed collection.
- If your request concerns a missed collection, all material must remain at the curb to be collected once reported.