Skip to main content

Embassy of the Republic of Croatia

229 Chapel St.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a brick, two-storey home built in Domestic Gothic Revival style in 1875.

Known as Toller House, it was built in the Domestic Gothic Revival style by Henry Horsey and J. Sheard, architects in 1875. The building was home to many dignitaries including Frederic Toller, Auditor General of the Dominion's Currency in the 1880s. In 1999, it opened as the Embassy of Croatia after an award-winning restoration. Guided tours on ground level only.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby