Skip to main content

Andrex House/The National Trust for Canada Headquarters

190 Bronson Ave.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a former two-storey brick home with a wrap around veranda, stone walkway, and a garden.

A superb example of decorative Queen Anne Revival architecture, the house was built in 1889 for Robert J. Davidson of Davidson Lumber Co. as a wedding gift for his wife. He hired his best craftsmen to install ornate oak walls, doors and ceilings. Today, it is the headquarters of The National Trust for Canada and Andrex Holdings Ltd.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Free Parking
    Bike Parking
    Paid Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby