Skip to main content

Global Centre for Pluralism

330 Sussex Dr.   Map (link is external)

Interior view of a glass-paneled wooden door and a modern round chandelier hanging from beautifully a carved ceiling.

Built between 1904 and 1906 by architect David Ewart, the building formerly housed the Public Archives from 1905 -1967 and the Canadian War Museum from 1967-2005. A -million investment from His Highness the Aga Khan preserved the building's 20th century heritage, while transforming it into a modern institution. The Global Centre for Pluralism advances respect for diversity around the world.

Open Hours
    Saturday, June 3, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    New Building
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Bike Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    'Canada 150' Photo Contest