Skip to main content

Le Cordon Bleu Paris, Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute - Munross House

453 Laurier Ave. E.   Map (link is external)

Exterior view of a Tudor revival style house with royal blue awnings and trim which began construction in 1874.

Munross Mansion, the Tudor revival style house, began construction in 1874 by Scottish lumberman, James Mather. The building has been carefully restored to its original grandeur. Now home to two organizations - Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute and Signatures Restaurant - it's located just steps from the Rideau River and Strathcona Park.

Open Hours
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    Shuttle
    Free Parking
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available
    'Canada 150' Photo Contest