Skip to main content

Bank of Canada

234 Wellington St.   Map (link is external)

Interior photo of the atrium featuring an indoor greenspace with trees and shurbs and views into the multi-storey glass office building.

The Bank of Canada's head office combines classic and modern architecture. An atrium and two glass towers, designed by renowned Canadian architect Arthur Erickson, were added in 1979 to complement the original 1938 granite building. A large-scale renovation was completed in 2016. Access is limited to the main floor. No photography. Visit bankofcanada.ca/doors-open for more information.

Open Hours
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 - 10:00 to 16:00
Building Features
    New Building
    Shuttle
    Public Washrooms
    Disabled Access
    Family Friendly
    OC Transpo Nearby
    Guided Tour Available
    'Canada 150' Photo Contest