On this page
Motorcycle and scooter parking
Half-price motorcycle and scooter parking is available at all paid on-street spaces and most City parking lots, with the following exceptions:
- ByWard Market Garage, 70 Clarence Street
- Half-price parking is only available from Victoria Day to Labour Day.
- If the motorcycle and scooter compound is full, motorcycles and scooters can park anywhere in the garage at full price.
- Dalhousie Garage, 141 Clarence Street
- No half-price parking available.
How to pay for motorcycle and scooter parking
How to pay at the Pay and Display machine
- Press the “motorcycle” button.
- Insert coins or a credit card.
- Display the receipt on your motorcycle or scooter.
How to PayByPhone
- Register for a PayByPhone account(link is external).
- Select “motorcycle” or “scooter” as your vehicle type.
- The half-price rate will automatically apply to each transaction.
- You do not need to display the parking receipt on your motorcycle or scooter.
How to pay at City Hall, 110 Laurier Avenue West
Pay using the Pay on Foot machines or at the attendant when they are available.