Built in Modified Norman style and designed by David Ewart, Connaught opened in 1915 and was named after the Duke of Connaught, third son of Queen Victoria and Governor General of Canada 1911 to 1916. Designated as a Classified federal heritage building, primarily for its architectural significance, the structure is considered to be the “Crown Jewel” of the Canada Revenue Agency. Access is limited to the Mackenzie lobby area and the 8th floor executive boardroom.
Location and contact
In-person visiting hours
*Follow building health protocols.
- Saturday, June 3 202310am to 4pm
- Sunday, June 4 202310am to 4pm
Virtual and 3D Tours
This building does not offer virtual or 3D tours.
Amenities and features
- Metered/paid parking
- Guided tours
- OC transpo nearby