Please contact the facility by phone or email for information on opening hours and washroom availability.
- On site parking
Under Step Three of the provincial reopening plan, Recreation and Cultural Services will resume at some locations. New capacity limits and preventative measures will be implemented. Access to most activities will require a reservation in advance.
As of September 22, 2021, you must present proof you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter an indoor recreation facility, as mandated by provincial regulations. Please bring an electronic or hard copy of your vaccination receipt confirming you are fully vaccinated and valid identification, unless you met one of the exemptions listed in the provincial regulations.
- Select the button below to reserve your spot. Available sessions for the next two days will be displayed in green.
- Reserve your space as of 6 pm for up to two days in advance.
- Please show up no more than 15 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Your spot is reserved up to 10 minutes after the start of the session.
- You can reserve one session per day.
- If you are unable to reserve a spot online, you can make a walk-in reservation on the day of, if there are spaces remaining. To avoid disappointment, we strongly encourage you to reserve your space online.
- Payment can be made on-site. Please note our pin pads do not currently accept "tap".
- You can book a maximum of:
- 4 spaces at a time for public skating
- Proof of vaccination
- COVID-19 safety measures (including mask rules, fitness rules and arena rules)
- Drop-in fees
- Program descriptions
- Cancel your reservation
Please note: The schedules listed in the charts below are a general overview.
Public skating at indoor arenas
- Payment for public skating is accepted in exact change only.
- Skate sessions are 50 minutes long.
- No spectators are permitted except for one parent or guardian.
- Children aged 10 and under must be accompanied by one parent or guardian – on-ice or as a spectator.
- Questions? Contact PublicSkating@Ottawa.ca or 613-580-2666.
|Public Skating||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||8 – 8:50 pm,
9 – 9:50 pm
|3 – 3:50 pm|
|Family Skating||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||2 – 2:50 pm|
Some changes are coming to our drop-in reservation process!
- You will soon be able to view session times in the front desk booking system for a week in advance. This will provide you with the most accurate view of available sessions.
- Sessions will continue to be available for booking two days in advance.
- The full schedules in chart format will no longer be posted on ottawa.ca. If you are looking for a full schedule, please feel free to contact the facility of your choice and request a copy be sent to you via email.
We are continuing to make improvements to our booking system to ensure a positive experience for our clients and look forward to more enhancements in the coming months.
For rental availability and information, please call the facility.