Before you begin
Register Ottawa is the City of Ottawa's new activity listing and registration system. Expect to see a new interface where you can browse for activities, bookmark your interests to a wish list and register online.
Your barcodes and PIN numbers from the old system will no longer work.
All first-time users of Register Ottawa will be required to create a new account. There are two exceptions:
- residents who have a current City of Ottawa fitness membership,
- participants of the Hand in Hand financial assistance program.
You are strongly encouraged to create your new account and browse the offerings prior to the start of next season's registration.
- Registration dates begin online at 9 pm for each season (winter, spring, summer, fall) and remain open throughout the session.
- In-person registration is available at Client Service Centres the next morning.
- Activity options may be browsed in advance of the registration start date on Register Ottawa.
- Registration is open to residents of the City of Ottawa and non-residents for an additional fee.
- You will need a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) to register online.
Browse and register
Sign-in or create an account, browse and sign-up, at Register Ottawa.
For in-person registration it is recommended that you schedule an appointment but walk-ins will be accepted between 8:30 am to noon and 1 to 4 pm.
Please select a location to book an appointment time:
- Laurier Client Service Centre, 110 Laurier Avenue West
- Nepean Client Service Centre, 101 Centrepointe Drive
- Kanata Client Service Centre, 580 Terry Fox Drive (open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays only)
- Orleans Client Service Centre, 255 Centrum Boulevard (open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays only)
- Metcalfe Client Service Centre, 8243 Victoria Street (open Tuesday)
- West Carleton Client Service Centre, 5670 Carp Road (open Wednesday)
- North Gower Client Service Centre, 2155 Roger Stevens Drive (open Thursday)