Updated Wednesday, April 7
Water levels and flows continue to slowly recede in most areas along the Ottawa River. The general trend, for the full length of the river, is for a steady decrease in flows and levels as the remaining spring runoff in the central part of the basin recedes.City crews will continue to monitor areas for response as required.
If your property is at risk call 3-1-1. If it is an emergency situation, call 9-1-1.
For information on water levels and flood plains, see the following websites:
- Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority
- Ottawa River Regulation Planning Board
- Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
- Ontario Power Generation
- Rideau Valley Conservation Authority
- South Nation Conservation