The following measures are in place for arena rentals while the provincial orange-restrict regulations are in effect:
- A maximum of 25 people, including coaches and officials, are permitted on the ice at any time.
- Games and practices may not allow for physical contact between players.
- A ratio of 1:1 participant to parent/guardian will be permitted in the arena for the supervision of children under the age of 18, to a maximum of 25 per booking. Spectators other than parents/guardians are not permitted.
- Change rooms are only open for skate tying. Participants should arrive dressed in their gear. Showers remain closed. Change rooms have a limited capacity of 7 to 12 people at a time. Participants will have access to the building 20 minutes prior to their booking and must vacate the building within 20 minutes after their booking.
Arena bookings can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 613-580-2595.
Teams must have valid insurance of a minimum $2 million inclusive per occurrence for bodily injury, death and damage to property in one of the following forms:
- Commercial General Liability,
- Special Events Liability,
- Home Owners’ Personal Liability, or
- Tenants or Condominium Owners’ Personal Liability
Insurance shall name the City of Ottawa as an additional insured. Coaches names must be listed on the policy if they are using their organizations insurance. Affordable insurance is available through City of Ottawa Centralized Allocations staff for your convenience. A valid Insurance certificate must be submitted when requesting booking, otherwise insurance will automatically be added.
Participants must adhere to all Provincial gathering restrictions and requirements from their respective sporting regulatory bodies. In addition, the City has implemented COVID-19 safety measures in City facilities. Please also arrive dressed in your gear as much as possible.
Browse information regarding credits and refunds for cancelled rentals.