Brewer Pool boasts a 25 metre, six lane pool with a sauna. There is a small lounge with kitchen amenities available for rent. To rent space please call 613-580-2090 ext. 20722.
The arena has one ice surface and the area is home to the outdoor ice oval in winter, weather permitting.
Please contact the facility by phone or email for information on opening hours and washroom availability.
Location and contact
Hall rentals: Brewer@ottawa.ca
The schedules listed in the charts below are subject to change.
Holiday hours and programs may vary. Changes will be reflected through the booking process.
|Aquafit general - Shallow||n/a||9 - 9:55 am, 10 - 10:55 am||9 - 9:55 am||9 - 9:55 am, 10 - 10:55 am||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Aquafit general - Deep||n/a||9 - 9:55 am, 10 - 10:55 am||9 - 9:55 am||9 - 9:55 am, 10 - 10:55 am||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Public swim||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1:30 - 3:30 pm||1:30 - 3:30 pm|
|Lane swim||8:30 am - 1 pm||8 - 9 am, 11 am - noon, 1 - 2 pm, 8 - 9 pm||8 - 9 am, 10 am - 1 pm, 8 - 9 pm||8 - 9 am, 11 am - noon, 1 - 2 pm||8:30 am - noon, 7 - 8 pm pm||8 - 11:30 am, 12:30 - 1:30 pm||12:30 - 1:30 pm, 4:30 - 7 pm|
- Reserve your space as of 6 pm up to two days in advance.
- Select the button below to reserve your spot.
- You can book a maximum of 4 spaces at a time.
- Please show up no more than 15 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Your spot is reserved up to 10 minutes after the start of the session.
- Payment is accepted in exact change only.
- Public and Family skates: Children aged 10 and under must be accompanied by one parent or guardian – on ice or as a spectator.
- Children aged 10 and under must wear a CSA-certified hockey helmet at all City indoor arenas to be allowed on the ice.
- Specialty skates: See program descriptions for details, age groups, and equipment requirements.
- Skate sessions are 50 minutes long.
Questions? Contact PublicSkating@Ottawa.ca or 613-580-2666.
The schedule in the chart below is subject to change.
Schedule changes and cancellations are communicated during the online reservation process. The “No more available times” message indicates that a session is not available. The session may be full or cancelled.
You are strongly encouraged to reserve a space for drop-in programs online in advance. In-person walk-in reservations will be accepted when space allows. Please also see Drop-in activities.
|Public skating||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||7 – 7:50 pm, 8 – 8:50 pm||3 – 3:50 pm|
|Family skating||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||2 – 2:50 pm|
Currently closed due to COVID-19 response.
Outdoor spaces include:
- Three lit baseball diamonds
- Three sports fields
- Rental area for small outdoor gatherings. For availability and rates please call 613-580-2595
- Rotary accessible child’s play structure
- Splash pad (weather permitting)
Amenities and features
- On site parking
- Change rooms
- Floor surfaces
- Passenger loading zone
- Reception desks