Kanata Recreation Complex offers a wide selection of recreation programs for all ages including children's summer camps, preschool programs and fitness classes.
The complex includes recreation program space and two full-size arenas (Tom Flood Arena and Garry Burke Rink) with spectator seating. Ideal to rent for meetings, gatherings or social events. The Kanata Recreation Complex is located in Walter Baker Park surrounded by various sports fields, park, a splash pad and toboggan hill.
Please contact the facility by phone or email for information on opening hours and washroom availability.
Location and contact
You are encouraged to reserve a space for drop-in programs online in advance. In-person walk-in reservations will be accepted when space allows. Please also see Drop-in activities.
- Reserve your space as of 6 pm for up to two days in advance.
- Select the button below to reserve your spot.
- Please show up no more than 15 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Your spot is reserved up to 10 minutes after the start of the session.
- Children aged 10 and under must be accompanied by one parent or guardian – on-ice or as a spectator.
- Children aged 10 and under must wear a CSA-certified hockey helmet at all City indoor arenas to be allowed on the ice.
- Skate sessions are 50 minutes long.
Questions? Contact PublicSkating@Ottawa.ca or 613-580-2666.
The schedules listed in the charts below are subject to change. The changes will be reflected in the online booking process.
|Pick-up hockey - adult||n/a||n/a||Noon - 12:50||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Public skating||n/a||n/a||9:30 - 10:20 am||n/a||7:30 - 8:20 pm||n/a||1:30 - 2:20 pm|
|Family skating||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||12:30 - 1:20 pm|
Amenities and features
- Basketball courts
- Free public Wi-Fi
- On site parking
- Volleyball court
- Change rooms