- On site parking
The move to Shutdown status across the province will temporarily close City-managed recreation and cultural facilities for most indoor activities, limit the capacity at outdoor recreation amenities and suspend in-person City counter services. Shutdown comes into effect on Saturday, April 3 at 12:01 am.
The following recreation and cultural programs will temporarily suspend operations:
- All reserved recreation activities – including indoor skating, swimming (public and lane swims), cardio-weight rooms, sports activities – team play and practices, select cultural programs that operated by reservation only, and indoor fitness classes
- Select the button below to reserve your spot. Available sessions for the next two days will be displayed in green.
- Reserve your space as of 6 pm for up to two days in advance.
- Please show up no more than 15 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Your spot is reserved up to 10 minutes after the start of the session.
- You can reserve one session per day.
- If you are unable to reserve a spot online, you can make a walk-in reservation on the day of, if there are spaces remaining. To avoid disappointment, we strongly encourage you to reserve your space online.
- Payment can be made on-site.
- You can book a maximum of:
- 4 spaces at a time for public skating
- COVID-19 safety measures (including mask rules, fitness rules and arena rules)
- Drop-in fees
- Program descriptions
- Cancel your reservation
Public skating at indoor arenas
- Payment for public skating is accepted in exact change only.
- Skate sessions are 50 minutes long.
- No spectators are permitted except for one parent or guardian.
- Children aged 10 and under must be accompanied by one parent or guardian – on-ice or as a spectator.
- Questions? Contact PublicSkating@Ottawa.ca or 613-580-2666.
Please note: The schedules listed in the charts below are a general overview of the schedules.
For rental availability and information, please call the facility.