This busy facility offers a wide range of recreational programs in both official languages. Within this fully accessible building you will find various meeting rooms, a main hall (banquet capacity 140), boardroom, patio area, three public access computers and much more. In the adjoining award winning park you will find multiple play structures, green space, a wading pool, a ping pong table and a seasonal outdoor rink.
Please contact the facility by phone or email for information on opening hours and washroom availability.
Location and contact
Holiday hours may be in effect for the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.
You are encouraged to reserve a space for drop-in programs online in advance. In-person walk-in reservations will be accepted when space allows. Please also see Drop-in activities.
- Select the button below to reserve your spot. Available sessions for the next two days will be displayed in green.
- Reserve your space as of 6 pm for up to two days in advance.
- Please arrive on time for your program.
- Instructional based programs: Late arrivals may not be permitted to join after the start of the class.
- For all other drop-in activities: Your spot will be reserved up to 10 minutes after the session has started. If you arrive later than 10 minutes after your scheduled start time, your spot may be given to another individual or your visit may be cut short.
- If you are unable to reserve a spot online, you can make a walk-in reservation on the day of, if there are spaces remaining. To avoid disappointment, we strongly encourage you to reserve your space online.
- Payment can be made on-site. Please note our pin pads do not currently accept "tap".
- You can book a maximum of:
- 2 spaces at a time for sports drop-ins.
The schedules listed in the charts below are subject to change.
Holiday hours and programs may vary. Changes will be reflected through the booking process.
|Nordic walking||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||9 - 10 am||n/a||n/a|
|Soccer - child (English instruction)||n/a||7 - 8 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Soccer - child (French instruction)||n/a||n/a||n/a||7 - 8 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Soccer - preschool (English instruction)||n/a||6 - 7 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Soccer - preschool (French instruction)||n/a||n/a||n/a||6 - 7 pm||n/a||n/a||n/a|
For rental availability and information, please call the facility.
Each level of our facility can be accessed by using designated entrances:
Main entrance (Somerset Street East)
- Client Service Counter
- Main Hall
- Games Room
Back entrance (Sweetland Avenue)
- The Preschool Room
- Craft Room
- Conference Room
Amenities and features
- Adjacent park with play structures
- Changerooms – gender-specific
- Washrooms – gender-specific
- Free public Wi-Fi
- On site parking
- Change rooms