Please contact the facility by phone or email for information on opening hours and washroom availability.
Location and contact
- Reserve your space as of 6 pm up to two days in advance.
- Select the button below to reserve your spot.
- You can book a maximum of 4 spaces at a time.
- Please show up no more than 15 minutes prior to your reservation.
- Your spot is reserved up to 10 minutes after the start of the session.
- Payment is accepted in exact change only.
- Public and Family skates: Children aged 10 and under must be accompanied by one parent or guardian – on ice or as a spectator.
- Children aged 10 and under must wear a CSA-certified hockey helmet at all City indoor arenas to be allowed on the ice.
- Specialty skates: See program descriptions for details, age groups, and equipment requirements.
- Skate sessions are 50 minutes long.
Questions? Contact PublicSkating@Ottawa.ca or 613-580-2666.
The schedule in the chart below is subject to change.
Schedule changes and cancellations are communicated during the online reservation process. The “No more available times” message indicates that a session is not available. The session may be full or canceled.
You are strongly encouraged to reserve a space for drop-in programs online in advance. In-person walk-in reservations will be accepted when space allows. Please also see Drop-in activities.
|Public Skating||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||2 – 2:50 pm|
|Family Skating||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||1 - 1:50 pm|
Amenities and features
- On site parking