Public skating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Pre-purchasing a ticket or membership doesn’t guarantee admittance.
You can pay for skating at rinks in City recreation facilities with your membership, a pre-paid ticket, a credit card or debit. At stand-alone arenas, you must pay with your membership, a pre-paid ticket or exact change. The attendant cannot make change.
2021 General skating fees
- Children two years and under: Free
- Children three to four years: $2.25
- Children five years and older, youth, students, adults and seniors: $3.25
- One to two adults and their children: $8.25
2021 specialized skating fees
Specialized skating includes shinny hockey, pick up hockey, figure skating and speed skating.
- Children and youth: $3.25
- Adults and seniors: $7