The City of Ottawa is undergoing a phased reopening of services and programs impacted by COVID-19. Learn more about Ottawa’s reopening plan and new safety measures.
The City is reopening some arenas for team and community rentals for ice sport training and competitions.
The following arenas have reopened:
- Tom Brown Arena
- Ray Friel Recreation Complex – Arenas 2 and 3
- Minto Recreation Complex – South arena
- Fred Barrett Arena – West and East arenas
- CARDELREC Recreation Complex Goulbourn – Matt Bradley and Katie Xu Arenas
- Bob MacQuarrie Recreation Complex - Orléans – Roger Sénécal and Elizabeth Manley arenas
- Sandy Hill Arena
- Bell Centennial Arena
- Jack Charron Arena
Arena bookings can be made by emailing email@example.com or phoning 613-580-2595.
Teams must have valid insurance of a minimum $2 million inclusive per occurrence for bodily injury, death and damage to property in one of the following forms:
- Commercial General Liability,
- Special Events Liability,
- Home Owners’ Personal Liability, or
- Tenants or Condominium Owners’ Personal Liability
Insurance shall name the City of Ottawa as an additional insured. Coaches names must be listed on the policy if they are using their organizations insurance. Affordable insurance is available through City of Ottawa Centralized Allocations staff for your convenience. A valid Insurance certificate must be submitted when requesting booking, otherwise insurance will automatically be added.
Participants must adhere to all Provincial gathering restrictions and requirements from their respective sporting regulatory bodies. In addition, the City has implemented COVID-19 safety measures in City facilities. Please also arrive dressed in your gear as much as possible.
Browse information regarding credits and refunds for cancelled rentals.