Report a problem with a road, sidewalk or pathway (summer)

Please call 3-1-1 if the issue is related to the following:

  • An immediate hazard to people or property
  • Personal accessibility
  • A traffic-related issue (such as traffic signals or traffic signs)
  • Debris or potholes on Regional Road 174 between Blair and Trim

Requests submitted through this online form are reviewed Monday through Friday during regular business hours (7 am to 3:30 pm). 

Select the type of structure you are reporting: