Billings Estate National Historic Site is a uniquely picturesque and tranquil setting just 10 minutes from downtown Ottawa. The 200-year-old house is surrounded by gardens and reigns over more than 8 acres of lush parkland that can accommodate parties from 15 to 150 guests.
An affordable and flexible option for your wedding, anniversary, or other celebration, Billings Estate offers modern facilities with historic character. Under our marquee tent or inside our meeting rooms, we can help make your gathering both beautiful and successful.
Weddings and Special Events
Beautiful gardens, historic buildings, and open green space are complemented by a gorgeous antique staircase for photographers to capture your memories. Dressing rooms for the bridal party and special guests are available. Choose your own caterer to make sure your event is exactly how you’ve always dreamed it would be.
Corporate Meetings and Retreats
Need a change of scenery for your meeting, retreat or corporate function? Recharge your company’s batteries at this National Historic Site, which offers modern meeting rooms and equipment in a unique heritage setting.
Amenities for Rentals Include
- Large marquee tent (30’x50’) with wooden floor and electrical outlets
- Small tent (20’x20’) with stone floor (available outside of Tea on the Lawn service hours)
- Tables and chairs for 150 guests
- Commercial kitchen (available outside of Tea on the Lawn service hours)
- Two private rooms for up to 20 people
- Staff to facilitate set-up and take-down
- More than 8 acres of gardens for photos and activities
- Technical equipment: TV, VCR, projector, fixed screen, easel/flip chart
- Free parking
You can book your outdoor special event up to 18 months in advance, and your indoor events can be booked up to 6 months in advance.
Book an appointment
The breathtaking beauty of Billings Estate must be seen to be believed. Make an appointment with our Customer Service Booking Clerk for a tour of our facility and to receive a full rental information package and application form. Call 613-580-2088 or email email@example.com.